Prolaera Admins have a few options when it comes to assigning learning content to firm team members. For example, if you have a firm-wide compliance course or department-specific process document to distribute, this can be done efficiently from the User Manager page. For courses that are specific to the individual, you may want to navigate to the user's profile and assign directly.
Groups: User Manager
1. From the User Manager page, filter using the options on the left to show specific employee groups. Once all selections have been made click Search.
2. Check the box next to an individual user or the top checkbox to select everyone on the page.
3. Option buttons will appear at the bottom of the screen to Assign Activities, Assign Courses or Assign Tracks. Select the learning content from the menu (or multiple at once) and click Assign.
Individuals: User Profile
Admin users may also assign content directly within a user's profile. This option is also available to Team Leaders to ensure no one is left out of an important training!
1. Head to the User's account and select the type of content you'd like to assign: Learning Track, Course, or Activity.
2. Click the blue Assign button to search the content library and select an assignment. These menus also feature multi-select to assign more than one course at a time!
Admin & Author Sections
You may also assign learning content to your users from the Activity Editor, Course Manager, Event Manager, and Learning Tracks sections.
1. Activity Editor: From the Author > Activity Editor section, search for the activity and click on the title. Open the Users tab and click the blue +Users button to multi-select team members.
2. Course Manager: Navigate to your activated courses and click Register Users to open the selection menu (Admin > Course Manager > Courses Activation). Refer to the following articles to learn more about courses: Module-based Self-Study Courses, SCORM Courses.
Please note: This process will allow you to register 1 user at a time.
3. Event Manager: Head to Admin > Event Manager to invite or register your learners to your firm's scheduled events. Learn more about the types of events supported in Prolaera at the following links: Group-Live Events, Hybrid Events, Multi-Session Group-Internet Events, Blended Learning Courses
4. Learning Tracks: Click on a track title in the list and open the Users tab (Admin > Learning Tracks). Click the blue +Users button to multi-select team members.