Once a user account has been created, Admins or end-users may update or change the following information:
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Firm name
- Street address, City, State/Province/Region
- Zip/Postal Code
In addition, Admin users may update the following information in an end-user's profile:
- Account permissions (Admin, Author, Team Leader, Event Coordinator)
- Employee Number
- User Sync ID
- Hire Date
- Any Custom Fields that have been published in your platform
Refer to the steps below for navigation and tips:
1. From the Admin panel in the left navigation bar, click User Manager to access your company's active users. Search by name or other filter to find an employee or group.
2. Click the arrow next to the assigned field you wish to update for Department, Practice Area, Level, or Location, and a menu will open with all available options as shown below. From here, you can select or deselect as applicable, then click Save. If needed, these fields can be edited and further customized in the Organization section of your Settings.
3. To edit additional attributes, click on the employee's name highlighted in blue and navigate to the employee's Profile tab. Update any of the fillable fields, then click Submit. If you would like to update the employee's email address or password, please follow the instructions here.