To view your CPE certificate list, add or make updates to an entry, and manage certificate attachments, follow the steps below:
1. From the left navigation panel, select My Dashboard > CPE Certificates
2. Your certificates will be listed in reverse chronological order, with the issue date being the date you completed the course. On this page, you may search your certificate history, add new earned hours, and manage the entries as needed.
3. The +Add Hours button will allow you to upload and add details for external courses.
4. Click the Manage dropdown to open the following actions:
- View the certificate file and print/download it
- Edit the certificate entry information
- Manage File(s) such as attaching a different document or uploading a certificate file to a course that’s been previously added. You may also access certificate files from My Account.
- Delete a course entry (for instance, if it’s been entered twice). Please Note: this will permanently delete the course & certificate and it will need to be re-added should you have the desire to do so.
My Files Section
You may also view and download all certificate files in your account by navigating to My Account on the left navigation menu, or clicking your email address in the upper right corner of the screen.
My Files is a repository of past self-reported CPE files, system-issued CPE certificates, downloaded reports, and other documents. These files may be downloaded individually or in bulk. Similarly, you may upload files one at a time, or in bulk using in a .zip folder.