Your Prolaera account is organized to help you stay on top of compliance requirements and continue learning with a few clicks. With high level information located on your Dashboard, each of these sections contains more details to keep you informed and on track.
My Courses is where you can view all of your learning progress and activity, located in the My Dashboard dropdown menu. This may include the following content:
- Learning tracks: Collections of content which are bundled to focus on a targeted skill, level, and/or compliance requirement.
- Self-study courses: Can include assigned and self-registered courses you’ve purchased or started.
- Events and webinars: Listed here you will find live scheduled classes that are organized by your company or a vendor, such as Becker or Surgent.
- Activities: Informal learning content that’s not intended for CPE credit.
Besides your Dashboard Calendar, the Courses dropdown section in the left navigation menu is a great starting point to browse all learning content offered by your firm. This may include internal events, self-study courses, and vendor webinars. Many of these courses are CPE-qualified content that you may access anytime as part of an assigned learning track or if you need to catch up on your education hours.
Use the search bar and filters to search the library by date, subject area, credits, and more.
- You can view more details for a course by clicking on the course row or the title. This will take you to a course detail page.
- When you’re ready to make a selection, click Register to prepopulate the required information and complete registration. You can begin the course at this time or return later from your Dashboard.
- Some content in the library may have a registration fee. Be sure to follow your company's processes to purchase and register for the course.
Activities are flexible types of learning content that extend beyond your typical CPE course. For example, this could be an employee handbook, how to setup a printer, or other information sharing. Activities can be completed by answering a quiz or selecting “Self-complete” to indicate you’ve viewed the content.
Learning Tracks can be made up of self-study courses, webinars, activities, and group-live or group-internet events. These learning collections may be assigned to you as part of your career development or as mandatory training, and are intended to build upon one another as you progress through.
Prolaera tracks the continuing education requirements of many licenses and certifications. You may access more detailed compliance information one of two ways: navigate to My Dashboard > Compliance Reports from the left navigation menu, or simply click one of the gauges on your dashboard to open the Compliance Overview page.
When you sign in for the first time, we’ll ask you for some basic profile information. Most of your profile information is optional, but we do use it to auto-fill information needed to register for courses, issuing Certificates of Completion, and reporting.
You can return to your profile at any time to make updates and change your password. Simply look for My Account in the left navigation menu or click on your email address in the upper right corner.