License Renewal June 30th Every two years
Reporting Period: July 1st – June 30th every two years
CPE Documentation: License renewals and more can take place at The Massachusetts Board of Accountancy.
- Instruction: Instructor Credits limited to 50% of total hours.
- Published Materials: Authorship credits limited to 25% of total hours.
Credit Calculations: Measured on a 50 minute hour. Fractional hours are rounded down to nearest whole credit.
- Instruction: Credit is equivalent to presentation plus preparation. Preparation is limited to two times presentation. Repeat instruction within renewal period is only accepted if substantial change is proven.
- Published Materials: Amount of credit will be determined by the Continuing Education Committee.
- Self-Study: Programs providing evidence of satisfactory completion may comply. The amount of credit will be determined by the Continuing Education Committee.
- One semester hour equates to 15 CPE hours
- Non Credit Courses – Each Classroom Hour equates to one qualifying hour.
Hour Requirements: 80 hours
- Ethics Requirement: 4 hours
- For New Licensees, requirements depend on the time the license was received. If licensed:
- July – September: 80 credits required
- October – December: 70 credits required
- January – March: 60 credits required
- April – June: 50 credits required
Please sign in to leave a comment.