License Renewal: January 1st – December 31st every three years, based on date of issuance and birth month.
CPE Documentation: Hours may be submitted and licenses may be renewed at NYS Public Accountancy.
- Instruction AND Publishing: Counts for 50% of total hours.
Credit Calculations: Measured on a 50 minute hour. Fractional hours are rounded down to nearest whole credit.
- Instruction: Credit granted for the time spent teaching the program and twice the amount of preparation time for the program.
Hour Requirements: 120 credits every 3 years
- Ethics Requirement: 4 hours every 3 years after a licensee’s second registration period. Courses must be approved by the New York board of Accountancy.
- 40 hours minimum in any recognized subject area or minimum of 24 hours in one subject area.
- For choosing one subject area: 72 hours each renewal period. Subject areas listed below:
- Advisory Services
- Specialized Knowledge
Please sign in to leave a comment.