License Renewal June 30th every three years (Split in to categories depending on last name.
A-F: 2008, 2011, 2014, etc.
G-M: 2009, 2012, 2015, etc.
N-Z: 2010, 2013, 2016, etc.
Reporting Period: July 1st – June 30th Every three years
CPE Documentation: Licenses may be renewed at The New Hampshire Board of Accountancy.
- Instruction: Instructor Credits limited to 50% of total hours.
- Published Materials: Authorship credits limited to 50% of total hours.
Credit Calculations: Measured on a 50 minute hour.
- Instruction: Credit is equivalent to presentation plus preparation. Preparation is limited to two times presentation. Repeat instruction within renewal period is only accepted if substantial change is proven and required preparation time that was more than 25% of preparation time claimed for original preparation of the course.
- Partial Credit: Half credits accepted after the first hour.
- One semester hour equates to 15 CPE hours
- Non Credit Courses – Each Classroom Hour equates to one qualifying hour.
Hour Requirements: 120 hours, 20 per year minimum
- Ethics Requirement: 4 hours (not required by new licensees)
- 60 credit hours maximum may be carried from one reporting period to the next period. Cannot be used to meet the yearly minimum or ethics requirements.
- New Licensees have a pro-rated requirement based on the number of years left in period in which they were licensed.
- If licensed with less than one year in the period, there is no requirement
- If licensed with more than one year but less than 2 remaining in the period then the requirement is 40.
- If licensed with more than two years but less than three remaining in the period then the requirement is 80.
- New licensees will complete a minimum of 20 years of CPE by June 30 of each year in first registration period.
Please sign in to leave a comment.