License Renewal: Last day of birth month on an annual basis
Reporting Period: January 1st to December 31st on an annual basis
CPE Documentation: CPE hour submission and license renewals can take place at The Oklahoma Accountancy Board.
- Instruction:Replicated presentations of the same course are not given credit unless the material that was included is significantly different.
- Published Materials:Maximum of 10 hours per calendar year.
- Self-Study:Delivery method must be responsive and the provider must be Board, AICPA, or NASBA approved.
- Instruction: Instructors and other various kinds of speakers receive CPE credit for the preparation time up to 2x the time that is set aside for the presentation. Instructors who teach university or college courses are permitted to claim a maximum of 15 CPE credits per college credit hour taught (preparation for the course must preserve/improve professional competence in order to receive credit)
- Partial Credit: Half credits are acceptable following the first hour.
- University/college credit:
- 1 semester hour = 15 CPE hours
- 1 quarter hour = 10 CPE hours
- Non-credit courses: 1 classroom hour = 1 hour of CPE
Hour Requirements: 120 total hours, 20 hours per year; 4 hours of professional ethics
Please sign in to leave a comment.