Zoom Developer announcement:
If you are currently using a JWT app type we encourage you to replace it with the Server-to-Server OAuth app. You must complete these steps before September 8, 2023, to ensure the Zoom integration in Prolaera continues to work as expected.
Note: It is recommended that your firm's Zoom Account Owner create this application for your organization, as the Account Owner will have the permissions required to set up this application.
Create a Server-to-Server OAuth App
Follow the steps below to create a Server-to-Server OAuth app to use with account credentials:
1. Log in to your developer app https://marketplace.zoom.us/
2. Click the Develop drop-down menu, then Build App
3. Locate the Server-to-Server OAuth tile and click Create
4. Enter Prolaera to name the app; feel free to name it "Prolaera 2" to differentiate it from the old app in your account then click Create
1. If you have the role permission to add scopes, you may add any scopes that you’d like to enable. However, for our Prolaera integration please choose Add Scopes to add meeting, webinar and report scopes as shown below:
2. Select Meeting then the following:
- View and manage sub account's user meetings
- View all user meetings
- View and manage all user meetings
3. Select Webinar then the following:
- View and manage sub account's user webinars
- View all user webinars
- View and manage all user webinars
- View sub account's report data
Login to your Prolaera Account:
1. From the Settings tab, click on Integrations
2. Then the Edit button for Zoom
You're now ready to schedule a Zoom webinar! Please refer to the Zoom Setup Best Practices article for instructions and guidance on linking Zoom sessions with Prolaera events.