Your company's Sponsor Profile will be used to generate Certificates of Completion which include your firm’s branding and meet all NASBA requirements. In order to create your first Sponsor template, you'll need to gather the following documents:
- Logo: Please provide your firm or “University” logo in PNG format.
- Address: Please provide your firm’s primary address to be included on the Certificate.
- Signatory Information: This is most frequently the person leading the training activities within your firm. You will need the Signatory Name (First & Last), their Job Title, and a copy of their signature (high-resolution scan or digital signature).
- Sponsor Registration Information: If your firm is registered with NASBA or a State Board, please send your respective Sponsor ID numbers which will be included on your certificates.
From the left navigation pane, under "Admin" click "Sponsor Manager" and follow these quick steps shown in the video below to set up your sponsor template:
Back on the Sponsor Manager list, you may preview and further manage each of your company's Sponsor templates as needed. The following actions are available within the Manage dropdown menu:
- Preview - view a sample of the certificate that will be issued upon course completion
- Duplicate - copies an existing sponsor template so you may edit or update the information.
- Delete - this action removes the sponsor from the list. If a sponsor is accidentally deleted, we can recover the data on the backend and reactivate if needed.
If you need to update a sponsor template, first use the Duplicate function to make a copy. Since existing courses may be tied to the published sponsor, a new sponsor template must be created and published for the updated information to be used.
Once duplicated, the new template will include "Copy" in the title and will be in Draft format by default. The Edit action becomes available for any template draft format, and allows you to revisit and edit a draft sponsor before you are ready to publish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.