The Team Leader role in Prolaera provides a level of permission that sits between a regular user and a Prolaera administrator. Team Leader's capabilities include; advising members and monitoring their progress, managing their CPE entries and reports, assigning courses and registering them for group-live events to close any requirement gaps, etc.
When assigned a team, you'll receive an email indicating that you have been assigned the role to supervise one or several team members at a time. Log in to your Prolaera account to start getting familiar with your team's profiles:
From your side navigation panel, click the "Teams" tab to view your team(s).
A few actions you can do on this page:
1. Publish or Unpublish your team
The "Published" dropdown menu at the top right-hand corner of the page indicates that your team is visible to every user on the list, but they may not have the same capabilities as only a team leader can view certain features on this page. We'll cover these in more detail below.
To unpublish the team, click the dropdown menu and select "Un-Publish". By doing so, you're preventing other team members and leaders from accessing the team.
2. From the same dropdown menu, you're able to add more employees to your team by clicking the "+Users" button.
- A pop-up window will display a list of employees in your firm to choose from. Filter the users by levels, departments, locations, etc or simply enter their name or email in the search field then select the employee(s) and click "Add Selected" to add them to your team.
- Click "Remove" to delete a team member from the list, "Email" to communicate directly with them, and "View" to access their accounts and profiles.
To assign self-study courses to your team members:
To register a team member for an event:
Registration Action Button
Another method of registering your team members is from an event profile page.
1. Navigate to an event profile page via the calendar or search features.
2. Along the right information panel, you will see three vertical dots directly above the large "Register" button and below the event highlight image. Click vertical dots, then click "Register Users".
3. In the next pop up window you will be able to select employees.
- A pop-up window will display a list of employees in your firm to choose from. Filter the users by levels, departments, locations, etc or simply enter their name or email in the search field.
- Check the box to select the team member and click "Add Selected" to proceed to the registration form. Please note: This process will allow you to register 1 user at a time.
- The registration form will populate their first name, last name, and email address. Click "Register". The team member will then be notified with a calendar invite.