Register Your App
1. To register your app, visit the Zoom App Marketplace, click on the Develop option in the dropdown menu on the top-right corner, and select Build App. (Login if prompted).
2. Click "Create" inside the JWT box
3. Name your app. This could be your company name or simply title it "Prolaera" so you can identify it later if needed.
4. Enter your basic information:
- App name and your company name
- The Developer Contact Information is a critical piece of information in this step as the contact you use here will also be the User ID you'll use to configure the integration on the Prolaera site (as described in step 5 below). Please enter a valid email contact for your development team (this can be your own email address if you don't need an external contact).
5. In order to allow your app to integrate, the Zoom platform automatically generates a set of unique credentials called API Key, API Secret, and IM Chat History Token. To integrate with Prolaera, we will need to copy both the API Key and the API Secret (both keys are needed in step 9 described below)
6. You may skip the "Event Subscriptions" feature toggle as it won't be needed. Simply click "Continue".
7. Now that your App is activated on your Zoom account, let's link it with Prolaera!
Enable the Integration
1. Login to your Prolaera Account and click Settings > Integrations.
2. Click the Edit button next to Zoom.
3. On the next screen:
- Enter the User ID you created in the App setup step (the developer contact email: IT@companyname.com from our example) and paste your API Key & Secret (as described in step 5 above).
- Toggle the "Activate" button green.
- Click "Save".
You're now ready to schedule a Zoom webinar! Please refer to the Zoom Setup Best Practices article for instructions and guidance on linking Zoom sessions with Prolaera events.
Please sign in to leave a comment.