As a Prolaera admin, you have access to a number of reports that will provide you with insights on how your firm is performing at both the account and individual user levels.
Highlighted below are the Prolaera default reports available for you, including links to more detailed articles on how to generate them:
1. User Manager
This report displays information about every user's profile in your firm. Each row includes the user's profile data (including department, location, level, and practice area), licenses and certifications uploaded to their account, and the permission level granted for their role. Follow these quick steps to generate this report.
2. Firm Compliance
The firm compliance report offers a comprehensive view of all your users' CPE compliance including details of their licenses and profile. You can follow these quick steps to generate your firm compliance report.
3. User's Compliance Reports
The user's report page contains the following reports that the user, as well as the firm admin, may generate when needed:
- All certificates: A comprehensive record of all the courses a user may have attended in any given reporting period.
- Compliance report: This report summarizes the credits earned per category, the total credits required, and the CPE credit deficiencies for the selected reporting period along with the annual breakdown and the list of the courses associated with the selected cycle.
- CPE audit services: In June of 2019, NASBA has launched the CPE Audit Service with eight participating Boards: Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and Ohio. If your license is governed by one of the mentioned boards, the provided report template will make it easy for you to upload your CPE Audit report into NASBA's system if chosen for audit.
- Renewal report: If applicable for your jurisdiction, the provided Renewal Report can be downloaded prefilled with your CPE summary to report directly to your jurisdiction.
To generate the above reports for your end-users visit this page .
4. Events Reports
- Individual Event Report: This report allows you to pull specific event data and an overall completion list for this particular session. Follow these quick steps to generate this report.
- All Events Attendee Report: Look back at every group-live course you've created in Prolaera and view insights on the overall attendance in your firm per course and users. Follow these quick steps to generate this report.
- Events Summary Report: Similar to the above Attendee report, this will include all available events in much more details. Follow these quick steps to generate this report here.
- NASBA Renewal Report: Your NASBA sponsor renewal program is due every year, Prolaera helps you quickly gather these events titles according to the registry program list template. Find out here.
5. Self-Study Usage Report
This report contains important insights that will help you track your users' course consumption and keep you on track to meeting your learning and development budgeting goals. The report allows you to pull usage for all users in your company and provides totals for enrolled sessions, completed sessions, and user profile data.
Follow these quick steps to generate this report.
6. Learning Track Report
Get insights on your end-users' progress through each learning track. To generate this report, follow these quick steps.
7. Activity Report
Generate a report for a single activity to see who has completed it in your organization. To generate this report, follow these quick steps.
8. Certificates Report
The certificates manager report is incredibly useful when looking to get insights on how many users have been issued credit for a particular course across your firm among other use cases. Learn how to pull this report here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.