The end-users profile page contains several reports that the user, as well as the firm admin, may generate when needed.
1. All Certificates Report
The All certificates report is a comprehensive record of all the courses a user may have attended in any given reporting period.
- Under Admin > User Manager search and click on the user's highlighted name to reach their profile page.
- Click on the Reports tab > All Certificates. Filter by date if only interested in a particular reporting period, then open the Create Report dropdown menu.
- You can now download the Compliance Summary in an excel file (First item on the menu) or a CSV file (last item on the menu). The compliance summary report will contain the following columns:
- The Subject Area Breakdown Report, on the other hand, will expand on the applied fields of study toward their respective categories per license, and license credit totals:
2. Individual License Compliance Report
- Compliance Report
To generate a compliance report for an active license, go to the next tab on the same report page.
For our example, as you can see below, we've downloaded the California - CPA (A&A) compliance summary. The report summarizes the credits earned per category, totals required, and totals remaining for the latest reporting period along with the detailed courses over the same period including the annual breakdown.
Please note: to generate a compliance report for a past reporting period, click on the California - CPA (A&A) tab again to chose a different cycle.
- CPE audit services Report
In June of 2019, NASBA has launched the CPE Audit Service with eight participating Boards: Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and Ohio. If your license is governed by one of the mentioned boards, the following report template will make it easy for you to upload your CPE Audit report into NASBA's system if chosen for audit.
Click on the CPE Audit Services Report to download. The Excel file will contain two sheets:
This first sheet contains the relevant data that has been entered in our system including program title, delivery method, start and end date, Sponsor ID, subject areas and the qualifying CPE credit per each course which is then processed when uploading to the NASBA CPE Audit Services site that bulk imports the courses. If any data is missing, the NASBA site will then guide the user to fill out any missing fields.
The 'Validations' sheet is the NASBA template itself which lists the acceptable values for each cell.
- Generate Renewal Report
If applicable, the Renewal Report can be downloaded prefilled with your CPE summary to report directly to your jurisdiction.
California Renewal Report Sample:
- Download Pdfs
You may generate your certificate files for each jurisdiction by clicking on the Jusrisdiction's tab (i.e. In-firm) scrolling down to the Overall Total, and clicking the Download PDFs button on the right.
Please sign in to leave a comment.