Self-Study usage reports are important insights in tracking your end-users' course consumption and when trying to meet your learning and development budgeting goals. These course reports are available for both users with Admin and Author permissions.
Generate a Report for all Self-Study Courses
From the left navigation panel under Author click Course Editor, followed by the Self-Study Usage Report button at the top right corner of the page to export to Excel.
The Self-Study Usage Report contains the following columns:
- User Profile details: First Name, Last Name, Email, Department(s), Level, Practice Area(s), Location(s), Licenses
- Course information: Course Date, Course Title, Sponsor, Course Target Audience, Instructor(s)
- User registration details: Registration Date
- Course assignment: Assigned, Assigned Date
- Course Completion status: Completed, Completed Date
- CPE credit: Total Earned Credits
- Evaluation details: Evaluation Submitted, Evaluation Submitted Date
Generate a Report for a Single Self-Study Course
In the Author > Course Editor section, first change the Type dropdown to SCORM and then search for the course title. Once the course has been located, click the Manage dropdown, then select Self-Study Usage Report as shown in the image below.