The Events Manager is where you can create an event, manage your registrations, issue credit, and pull reports for individual group-live events or for your entire group-live library. At first glance, your events table displays the type of the course, delivery method, date, location, the number of registrants per event, and the number of waitlisted participants. Find out more details by diving a bit deeper into the event:
Individual Event Report
Under Admin, click Events Manager, select the event you're interested in and click Generate Report.
This report will list a comprehensive event summary for the selected event including the following:
- Event Details: A summary of the course information (date, course summary, target audience, sponsor, etc).
- Location Details: The number of registrants, pending invitations, waitlisted users, and attendees at this location and of course the principal address.
- Event Evaluations: A list of the event feedback completed by each user.
- Instructor Evaluation: A list of the instructor feedback completed by each user.
- User Details: This will include the attendees' full name, email, registration status, attendance record, outlook status, certificate of completion issuance, and the paid fee.
Now let's zoom in on more detailed information for this individual event:
1. From the same individual event, click the Manage dropdown, then Manage again
2. The event information page will open up on the next screen. From the side left panel click on the Reports tab
3. The reports page will display the following three sections:
- Attendees report: You'll notice two columns added to this table "Attended" and "Completed". A checkmark on both columns indicates that the attendee has not only attended the event but also completed it. Click the Download button to save a copy of this report.
- Certificates Report: The certificates table will display the event's date, the participant's profile information, the course's subject area, the sponsor name if available and a pdf icon indicating that the certificate has been issued. Click Download to save a copy of this report or Download PDFs to save the bulk of the issued certificates.
- Evaluations report: If submitted by the participants, the evaluation report will be displayed at the bottom of this page. Each row of this report represents single anonymous feedback for that session. Note: The questions that appear in this report will vary depending on the evaluation template used for the event. Click the Download button to save a copy of this report.