This report displays information about the users' profiles in your firm. Each row represents an individual user's profile data including the licenses and certifications they've uploaded to their account and their role in the company.
To Generate this report:
1. Under your Admin panel, click User Manager.
2. The Refine By search panel on the left allows you to narrow your search down by department, level, location, and practice area. Refine your search if needed or click the select all checkbox located at the top of the left column to select the entire page. Notice your selected number of users will appear at the bottom left, you can adjust this number by selecting the number of pages from the dropdown menu at the top right corner. Click the User Report button that appears at the bottom of the page to download and view the report.
3. The report will contain the following columns:
- First Name: The user's first name
- Last Name: The user's last name
- Email: The user's email address on file
- Department: Any and all departments the user has been added to.
- Practice Area: Any and all practice areas the user has been added to.
- Level: Any level the user has been added to.
- Location: The user's office location
- Custom Fields
- Licenses: All current licenses and certifications uploaded into the system by the user or on behalf of the user by an admin.
- Permission: The user's role in the firm (Admin, Author, Team leader etc.)
This report will include all users who have one or more non-compliance certifications added to their profiles. Similar to the User Report, you may filter to refine the results before clicking the Certifications Report button to download the report.
If any of your users have more than one certification, those users will be listed in multiple rows in the report. In addition to the fields in the User Manager report, this report will contain the following columns:
- Certification #
- Issue Date
- Expiration Date