Admins have the ability to prevent or allow end-users to upload and edit their external certificates and licenses. If a few of these options are toggled off, you'll be prompted to include an Administrator Email for your users to contact.
From the left navigation panel, click Settings > General > Settings:
- Require Certificate Approval: If toggled on (Green), the user will be able to add their external certificates, but the system will prevent the credit from applying toward their total earned hours until the course has been approved by an admin. Refer to Unapplied Certificate Tracking Support for Admins for more information.
- Require Certificate Upload: If toggled on (Green), the user will be required to upload a certificate file (pdf) when adding their hours. Please note: The admin will not be required to do so when adding hours on behalf of an end-user.
- Allow User Certificate Editing: If toggled on (Green), the user will be able to edit their external and internal certificates (Hours and PDFs).
- If toggled off, users will see this message after clicking the green +Add Hours button:
- Allow User Certification Editing: If toggled on (Green), the user will be able to upload/ edit their certifications (role-specific certifications e.g. PMP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM, etc.)
- If toggled off, users will see this message after clicking Certifications within their profile:
- Allow User License Editing: If toggled on (Green), The user will be able to add/ edit a license.
- If toggled off, users will see this message after clicking Licenses within their profile:
Please sign in to leave a comment.