In Prolaera, the Certificate Manager feature allows you to view all certificates of completion that have been uploaded into the system directly by the user or by an admin on behalf of the user. Under this section, you'll notice two tabs: Approval and Report. We'll provide more details below:
The Approval table will list all the external certificates entered in the system. As an admin, you can click edit to modify the certificate's information, delete to permanently remove the entry, or Approve to allow the credit to count towards the user's total credits earned for the reporting period.
The report table will load all the certificates entered in your account, whether it's been uploaded by the users themselves, admins on behalf of the users, or automatically issued through one of your internal courses.
To narrow your search down:
1. Enter a limited date range if you're looking to get insights on how many CPE credits have been uploaded throughout a year or a particular compliance period.
2. Search by course title in a specific date range or in general to see who in your firm has earned credit for that particular course.
3. Filter by first, last name, or any of the profile attributes associated with your users such as Department, level, location, and any custom fields assigned to your users.
Once refined, you have the option to download a Summary Report, which sums all subject area hours for each user within the specified date range, or a Detail Report, which includes individual certificate details for each user. You can also download a grouped certificates pdf file by clicking on Download PDFs.
The Detail Report includes the following columns:
- Users' profile data: First and last names, email, department, level, location
- Course information: Title, date of completion, delivery method subject area, and total credits earned.
- PDF URL link if the certificate entry includes a file.