Okta is an identity management and Single-Sign-on product that integrates with Prolaera using a Bookmark App. Follow these steps to begin the setup process, then reach out to us at email@example.com to complete the integration. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have along the way!
Create the Bookmark App
- Login to the Okta portal as an Admin. Alternatively, you may enter https://mydomain-admin.okta.com/admin/dashboard in your web browser, replacing "mydomain" with the Okta domain you created.
- In the Admin console, go to Applications > Applications. Search for "Bookmark App" and click Add to create the new app.
- Choose an app name to be displayed. In the URL section, enter your Prolaera landing page SSO URL, for example https://mydomain.prolaera.com.
Configure SAML integration for your Okta application
- On the Create SAML Integration page, under General Settings, enter a name for your application.
- (Optional) Upload a logo for your application, and then select the visibility settings for your app.
- Choose Next.
- Under SAML Settings, for Single sign on URL, enter “https://auth-prolaera.prolaera.com/saml2/idpresponse”.
- For Audience URI (SP Entity ID), enter “urn:amazon:cognito:sp:us-west-2_uQY5REzWc”.
- Leave Default RelayState blank.
- Under Attribute Statements (Optional), add a statement with the following information:
- For Name, enter http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress
- For Value, enter user.email
- Leave all other SAML settings on the page as the default value, or set them according to your preferences.
- Choose Next.
- Choose a feedback response for Okta Support.
- Choose Finish.
Get the IdP metadata for your Okta application
On the Sign-On tab for your Okta application, find the Identity Provider metadata hyperlink. Right-click the hyperlink and then copy the URL. Send this URL to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.