A Course Image is an image that appears on the Course's description to help visually identify your course in the library.
To add an image to your course:
1. Go to Author > Course Editor
2. Click the Manage dropdown menu next to the course of your choice then select Edit
3. The Highlight image field is located under the Course Information section at the top of the page
4. Click the Browse button to locate your image on your computer then click the Upload button to the right.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Note: Files from your computer should be 262px x 146px jpg, png, or gif files that are no larger than 50MB.