If you are missing certificate hours from your compliance report, they may be pending approval or missing key information. This article outlines where the issue may stem in order for the hours to apply.
1. From the left navigation panel, under My Dashboard, click on the Compliance Report tab to view all reporting regulators assigned to your account.
2. Select your license and reporting cycle, for example, Washington - CPA (01/01/2019-12/31/2021):
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Unapplied Certificate Tracking section. Hover or place your mouse over the question mark without clicking. A small dialog box will appear to describe the column. Here you will see any unapplied certificates listed with an "x" marking the error category.
The check mark means the certificate entry meets the regulator requirements in those categories. If the "x" is displayed, some information may be missing or the certificate may be in the Quality Control queue.
- Admin Approval: Certificate was approved by admin.
- Credit: Total credit amount is less than min required.
- Date: Certificate falls between cycle start and end dates.
- Industry: Subject Area is from wrong industry.
- Sponsor: More information is needed for certificate sponsors. This simply means that your regulator requires a sponsor number for the course to be approved. Please review your certificate to input missing sponsor numbers and resubmit the certificate to count toward your total.
Please refer to this article for further assistance on how to correct some of the most common discrepancies.
Please sign in to leave a comment.