Jotform is an online application that enables you to create online forms, collect responses directly in your email, and create fillable PDF forms. You can put together all types of forms, including approval requests, feedback, surveys to name just a few, integrate them into Prolaera, and receive responses by email.
Enable Jotform in Prolaera
First, to enable forms in your account, head to Settings > Forms. Toggle on the Active switch and click Save.
How to Create a Jotform
If you haven't already signed up for an account, head over to https://www.jotform.com/ to sign up for a free account and create a suitable form or you may choose from the plethora of templates they offer. Here's how to create your first Jotform https://www.jotform.com/help/2-how-to-create-your-first-web-form/
Once it's published you'll be given a direct link to the form which contains a number. Copy your link to your clipboard and let's embed your form in Prolaera:
1. From your left navigation panel click on the Forms tab then the Add Jotform button
2. On the next screen, you may now enter your form name, your Jotform ID link you've been provided, the form description, and if all looks good check the Publish checkbox then hit the Save button.
3. Now that you've embedded your link in Prolaera, you may choose to email it using your preferred email platform or assign it through an activity in Prolaera. Learn how to embed your form into an activity and assign it here.
4. Users' submissions will automatically populate into Prolaera. To download a CSV report, come back to the forms page and click on the report button. You may be asked to sign in to your Jotform account.
5. Click the Download All button and choose your preferred report format.