When logging into Prolaera for the first time in a new browser or on a new device, you may see the login landing page refresh without proceeding into the site. This is usually due to the browser blocking the login cookie, which prevents the authentication process from completing. Read on to learn how to authenticate the Prolaera login by enabling cookies on your device.
- In Settings, locate the Chrome app
- Turn ON Allow Cross-Website Tracking
- In Chrome App Settings: Content Settings > Toggle Block Pop-ups Off
- Refresh the Chrome app.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
Source and more information: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Safari for iPhone/iPad
Please note: as of Safari 13.1, third-party cookies are blocked by default. This has led to an issue where Safari may not support interaction between the authentication system and various software.
Set Block Cookies to "Always Allow" (Fig. 22).
Go to your phone's Settings and choose Safari. Uncheck Prevent Cross-Site Tracking (Fig. 23).
- Toggle Block Pop-ups OFF
- Toggle Prevent Cross-Site Tracking OFF
- Toggle Block All Cookies OFF
- If the above steps don't resolve the issue, select Clear History and Website Data.
Source and more information: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/14.0/mac
Android for Google devices
Please note: You can allow or block cookies saved by websites. If you don't allow sites to save cookies, most sites that require you to sign in won't work.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site settings Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
Source and more information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
1. Swipe up on your home screen to access your apps, then Tap Settings.
2. Tap Apps